At MY Coaching & Consulting we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website or seek our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can telephone +44 (0) 7725 081597.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website.
If you are visiting our website the personal information we collect is information you have provided to us by completing one of our webforms or by sending us an email and might include your name, address, email address.
How is your information used?
We will use your information to:
- Respond to your enquiry from our website
- Act as the basis for any coaching services we provide
- Provide our ongoing service to you
- Send you information that you request from use relating to our products and services. You are able to opt out of these communications at any time. If you wish no longer wish to be contacted can let us know here firstname.lastname@example.org
How long is information retained?
Where you have opted to receive marketing communications from us we will retain that personal information unless you tell us you no longer wish to receive those communications from us.
If we engage with you as a client then we will keep your information on file to act as the basis for any coaching services we provide.
If we do not engage with you as a client, and you have not opted to receive marketing communications from us we will store your data only as long as is required to process your enquiry.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Where we engage with you as a client we may pass your information to our small team of associates in order to facilitate the delivery of work through MY Coaching and Consulting Limited. However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of incomplete or inaccurate personal data we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data
When you visit our website we use a cookie to assign you a randomly generated unique identifier. We log your activity on our websites against this identifier. This information will be used to monitor your activity on our website.
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.